Fundamental trends such as digitalization and ever faster evolving technologies are shaping our working world today. The challenge for companies and employees is to face this volatile and unpredictable reality. Routine and established processes are subsequently on the decline; instead, innovations, initiatives and projects are gaining in importance. What is required is sound knowledge as well as the ability to professionally manage deadline-critical and highly networked projects. Project managers and employees in projects take on even more responsibility and make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
• The right start for a successful project
• From a shared vision to defined goals
• Step by step to a sustainable schedule
• Structure and responsibilities for a powerful team
• The right methods for maximum quality
• Managing changes in the project in a goal-oriented way
• Managing projects with foresight and professional reporting
• Understanding and using key factors of self-organization
• Understanding of contexts, methods and techniques that can be used immediately
• Interactive exercises and many practical examples
• Small group size and time for individual questions
• Useful training material and all training slides for reference
• Best practice methods from more than 20 years of consulting in project management
Access to the corresponding [bu:st] Fox learning app course for up to four weeks after the training. For sustainable learning success, you can use it to deepen and repeat all training content according to a specifically developed algorithm. Or you can test the knowledge you have learned in an exciting competition against other training participants.