Fundamental trends such as digitalization and ever faster evolving technologies are shaping our working world today. The challenge for companies and employees is to face this volatile and unpredictable reality. Routine and established processes are subsequently on the decline; instead, innovations, initiatives and projects are gaining in importance. The understanding of power is also changing fundamentally. Classic approaches and methods based on hierarchy are often no longer effective. Leading without power is becoming increasingly important and requires a specific set of interpersonal skills to be successful – trust, motivation, understanding and communication.
• Identify and shape key success factors for leadership without disciplinary responsibility
• Understanding and classifying your own role and the role of your colleagues
• Basics of effective teams – what lateral leadership must accomplish
• Solving negotiations and conflicts – without putting your foot down
• Motivating self-organized and traditional teams
• Making teams successful through self-direction and personal responsibility
• Using the power of appearance and personal effectiveness
• Development of a personal toolbox of leadership methods during the training that can be applied immediately.
• Understanding of contexts, methods and techniques that can be used immediately
• Interactive exercises and many practical examples
• Small group size and time for individual questions
• Useful training material and all training slides for reference
• Best practice methods from more than 20 years of consulting in project management
Access to the corresponding [bu:st] Fox learning app course for up to four weeks after the training. For sustainable learning success, you can use it to deepen and repeat all training content according to a specifically developed algorithm. Or you can test the knowledge you have learned in an exciting competition against other training participants.