We are experiencing a world that is constantly changing, becoming more complex, and in which changes are becoming more unpredictable – more drastic and more rapid. Events happen completely unexpectedly and the triggers of volatility or the extent of the variability are increasingly difficult to assess. Agility is a necessary prerequisite to realize customer-oriented solutions in a volatile environment and to make complexity manageable.
• Evaluate and understand the impact of the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) on business models, organizations and people.
• Using mindset, culture and principles to create the right conditions and key factors for successful agile projects
• Learn the basics of the SCRUM framework and collaboration model
• Ensure sustainable planning, control and goal achievement through the right use of agile methods and tools
• Mastering complexity through scaled agile frameworks – evaluating and classifying scaled frameworks, e.g. SAFe and LeSS
• Compact overview of agile working as well as the relevant methods.
• Understanding of contexts, methods and techniques that can be used immediately
• Interactive exercises and many practical examples
• Small group size and time for individual questions
• Useful training material and all training slides for reference
• Best practice methods from more than 20 years of consulting in project management
Access to the corresponding [bu:st] Fox learning app course for up to four weeks after the training. For sustainable learning success, you can use it to deepen and repeat all training content according to a specifically developed algorithm. Or you can test the knowledge you have learned in an exciting competition against other training participants.