Fundamental trends such as digitalization and ever faster evolving technologies are shaping our working world today. The challenge for companies and employees is to face this volatile and unpredictable reality. Routine and established processes are subsequently on the decline; instead, innovations, initiatives and projects are gaining in importance. Modern project management is not either classical or agile, but makes use of the methods of both worlds and creates its own optimal solutions for each project.
• Correctly apply basic ideas of agile and classic project methods.
• Identify the right approach for new projects.
• Correctly assess project complexity and derive appropriate actions.
• Do’s & Don’ts for the method mix
• Efficiently create the necessary framework for successful integration
• Identify the best combination of agile and classic methods
• Commitment and orientation through target group oriented communication and visualization
• Understanding of contexts, methods and techniques that can be used immediately
• Interactive exercises and many practical examples
• Small group size and time for individual questions
• Useful training material and all training slides for reference
• Best practice methods from more than 20 years of consulting in project management
Access to the corresponding [bu:st] Fox learning app course for up to four weeks after the training. For sustainable learning success, you can use it to deepen and repeat all training content according to a specifically developed algorithm. Or you can test the knowledge you have learned in an exciting competition against other training participants.